Balik Kampung Tote Bag Raya 2022
After 2 years of being isolated, it's finally time to celebrate with our loved ones! Bringing joy to your homes, we've created a special collection to celebrate the togetherness of Raya. With the joys and bustle of raya at kampung, let our handy tote bag be your companion during the balik kampung journey and the many open houses during Syawal month.
Here are four of our favorite native creatures on Peranakan tile-inspired designs, because we love our local animals!
- Material: Hard cotton canvas with woven cotton straps
- Dimensions: 34cm (h) x 52cm (w) x 9.5cm (boxed bottom depth)
- Strap drop length approx 27cm.
- With zipper for secure closing
- Product care: Gentle wash. Soak in soapy water and agitate to remove dirt. Do not scrub directly on ink to maintain print longevity. Once dry, iron on high heat with a pressing cloth on top of the print.
- Designed & Handmade in Malaysia -
Our items are all silkscreen printed and inks are mixed by hand. This may cause a slight variation in print outcome by batch. Kindly note colors may also vary slightly due to studio lighting and monitor settings.